The Power Force Villains Slot Review
The Power Force Villains Slot is based on five reels with three rows each. The game offers you 25 different paylines. You can start a game round with a minimum bet of € 0.25. Maximum you can gamble per spin with up to 100 €. Of course, you can also use the Auto Play function to automatically activate filming. Manufacturer Push Gaming puts the payout percentage at this slot at 96.72%. That's pretty neat compared to other slots.
For gamers who prefer smartphones and tablets, this slot is also available in a mobile version. The game loads in mobile mode very fast, so you can start it quickly. A spin can be activated by clicking on the big arrow on the right. If you want to adjust your bets beforehand, then you can do that in the menu on the bottom right. Due to the simple gameplay you can play this game very well on the way, fast and uncomplicated.
Power Force Villains is a well-made slot, which impresses above all the graphic implementation. The symbols are clear and concise. Matching the slot background as well as the soundtrack. In terms of gameplay, the game is very reminiscent of its predecessor, Slot Power Force Heroes. In fact, all features were taken one to one. To be honest, we would have expected a bit more creativity from the manufacturer Push Gaming. The free spins and super spins can be quite lucrative. But then we went in a row then but one or the other additional bonus game. If you want to test yet another Push Gaming slot in addition to the predecessor Power Force Heroes, then we recommend the Football Slot Ultimate Dream Team.
- The wild symbol replaces all other symbols except the bonus scatter symbol.
- Another special feature is the 3x3 block icon in the Power Force Villains slot. It is a huge symbol, which extends over 3 × 3 rolls and rows. When this symbol appears, of course, the chances of a win are increased.
- The Villains Take Over feature activates when the above block symbol lands on reels two, three, and four. Then you get between one and three free spins or between one and three super spins.
- During free spins, lower symbols are replaced by higher ones after each spin, making all winnings even higher.
- With the super spins you only play with high quality symbols. In addition, only the big block symbols appear on the middle three reels. This can lead to very high profits.
- You also have the opportunity to win one of two progressive jackpots. If you spin the Silver Skull logo three times on reels One, Three, and Five, you will receive the Force Jackpot. If you can do the same with the golden skull logos, then you'll crack the higher power jackpot. How high the two jackpots are, you can see in the right and left corner of the game.