Icons and combinations
The minimum stake level for the total spin is for the following indicators:
- The operational level is 1;
- Number of lines - 1;
- the value of the coins is 0.01.
The maximum betting level is when the following parameters are defined:
- The operating level is 4;
- Number of lines - 20;
- Coin value - 0.20.
For a complete list of all values, click the Paytable button.
The "Wild" symbol is a picture of Zeus with flashes. If the winning combination contains a Zeus symbol, the winnings are multiplied by double. If the combination of 5 of these symbols, the win is 10 000 coins. "Wild" replaces all symbols on the field, except Scatter.
The second type of "wild" symbols is also represented by the portrait of Zeus, but only on a golden background. This Zeus appears on the third reel and replaces all characters except Scatter by multiplying the winnings by four.
Scatter is an icon with the image of the Pandora. Five scatters multiply the winnings 500 times and spend an additional 30 free spins. The winnings during the free spins are multiplied by three.
- 5 helmets with a red helmet bush multiply the winnings by 750 times;
- 5 shields with Gorgon face - 500 times;
- 5 harps - also 500 times;
- 5 amphorae - 250 times;
- 5 grapes - 250 times;
- 5 pictures of olives - in 200 times;
- Card symbols from ace to ten multiply gains by 100-150 times.
There are four small buttons at the bottom of the screen that you can use to set up the game:
- Use the wrench key to enable or disable sound effects;
- Microphone Button - mutes or turns on the entire sound;
- question key - opens the help for the slot machine;
- Auto button - allows you to set up and start Auto Play mode.
Autoplay is the automatic rotation of the rollers. Pressing the Auto button on the screen opens the settings window. You should click Advanced Settings before you start spinning.
Advanced settings is a list of options. You can check the box next to these settings to specify when to stop AutoPlay. For example, the game will stop with all wins or free spins. When AutoPlay starts, the Stop button appears in the window. You can stop the rotation at any time.